Sunday, October 4, 2009

OMG ITS BEEN MORE THEN A YEAR....

Ok I know its been more then a year since I posted but i have been busy well sort of. I have been really busy lately with me starting school in august. Its going really great i have at least a "B" in all my classes and have an "A" in my Spanish which is 5 units, so thats really good. Everything is going well at home. I am still looking for a job, and my mom is too. Dad is working his rear off at work with the overtime doing 15hrs on some days. The little baby kitten I raised is now a huge "Tom-cat" and his name is CJ. Mom has 2 cats to. The first one is little TJ that came from our other cat Sissy, and the second one is Felix and I rescued him out of a tree in our from yard. Vickie has FINALY broken up with Austin that ****(several unaporprute words later) Whoopy, and now has a new boyfriend and they are hoping to rent a house up here in Hesteria instead of moving back down to Corona. So anyway she does have a job back at Thousand Pines Outdoor Science Camp as a cabin leader. Fred is doing well too. His Girlfriend is over in Alabama; shes in the Army and going to school to be part of EOD. He wants to go to annapolis, and is working very hard at school to try to get there. He almost has his Eagle Scout and only has a few more merit badges and his Eagle Project to do. We still have all of the dogs, Buster, Shorty, Speckles , and Rock Dog Queeny. Heres some pictures of the gang. Hope everyone is doing well out in Blogger land.
VICKIE

CJ

FRED AND ARIEL

FELIX AND TJ
QUEENYSHORTY
BUSTER
SPECKLES


No comments: