Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Well Hello Again....

Well Hello again,
Life keeps moving forward even if your stuck in the past. Life always seems to throw curves into the mix when you least expect them, some for the better and some for the worse. Some people are good at going with the flow, and others, well, lets just say that they fall behind. Much of what I just said is true for most of us, and me especially. Only I'm the one falling behind, or at least it feels that way. Did you know that some habits die hard, like caring about someone that is no longer here, or driving a certain way. When you have been doing something for a long time its hard to change. People don't like change, some more then others. I am one of those people. Its hard for me to change because I don't like it. Recently I have gotten a few tickets for speeding, so I have to change the way that I drive, I can't speed everywhere any more. So far its ok, but most of the time it doesn't stick. I only hope this one will. I see people change right in front of me. My biggest problem is that I am back home. My old habits are coming back, and I am desperately trying to stay the way that I had become. It seems that I'm forgetting things more, conversations that I have had, things that I've said almost as I've said them, and things that I'm suppose to do, or things that I'm not suppose to do. I'm trying to do better I've started keeping a book of whats going on, what I need to do, among other things. But, sometimes good ideas come to late. Things seem to be falling apart around me and I'm not sure what I did to cause them, or more importantly, how to fix them. I wish that I could find the right words to say, but everything comes out wrong or jumbled up, or mixed together in a way nobody can understand. I just don't know what to do about it, I've got a doctors appointment at the end of the month and I'll be telling him. He may know what to do. I hope so. Maybe I'm just going crazy, and need a bunch of psych meds. LOL. And the world just keeps spinning around me, I guess till then I just need to keep my head down and keep quite till then. Till next time, TTFN!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Thanks for reading, Comments are welcomed and thanked. And thanks for visiting Mushi Bears Hundred-Acre Wood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Connie, hope to see you when I am back in CA again.

B'Ahavah

Erie said...

Hi Aunt Connie I love you and am so happy you came to see me Momma's Happy to.