Friday, May 2, 2008

Back again......

Once again I am back posting here to let out some frustration with the events of my everyday life. My long time now, practically ex-friend Micah and I are having a "spat"(and thats putting it kindly). Well I guess a story should always have a beginning, middle and end, and since I have started at the end of the story I guess I should go ahead and finish the other 2 parts. Today I am going to take a really long story and make it short, because there is material within the story that I wish not to be made public. So here is the story. Micah and I met in middle school, in 8th grade. He was dating my best friend at the time. We became good friends in high school, And we did the typical, I tease you, you tease me back, kinda thing; and back then it was totally ok. Well , we both graduated from high school and remainded friends for quite some time. Well as was natural for us we continued the teasing, and the way that we started teasing was getting quite old. After I got really sick of it and we made a deal that we couldn't tease each other and we were doing good, but as such things in life, it didn't last very long. Just a few weeks ago, things kinda have been going down hill. His teasing was buging me really bad. One night I got so upset that I made myself sick and the next day was in bed puking the whole time. Well, I had had enough so I talked to him about it told him that I didn't want him doing that anymore. It never really did work out the way I wanted it to. Just the other day micah was teasing me about me being a tom boy, which in the sence that he used it in, I have girlier friend that had more guy traits then me, and he only calls me a tom boy. so I called him a name that we have been calling him since he bought his new car, because my dad had come up with it. He got all defencive and asked why I went for that one, "because it's the best one there is." So thats pretty much what started off the pissing match between micah, erie, and I. And at this point I have decided that if micah won't change then I will no longer hang out with him. Although I will be doing the fair because I promised I would. And also be housesitting for his mom near the end of the month, but regrettably I will no longer be hanging out with him. Maybe one day things can be simi normal between the 2 of us again, maybe not. But either way, I you are reading this, then I would like you to know that I did have some of the best time in my life with you and will never forget you. The time that we spent together was very important to me but as many things in life, not all things last forever. I hope that your life treats you fairly and you accoplish all that you dream. May your life eventually be filled with happiness and joy like you have never imaged, and the thing I hope the most is that you will never forget all the time we spent together and the knowledge that we learned from each other and the people that we hung out with. Here is a toast to all the trouble we might have gotten into had your quick thinking and quick mouth gotten us out of. I hope all your problems find themselves fixed and your nightmares never come true. It seems that once again I am not sure how to end a conversation with you. So Good~bye and Heres to hopeing our paths cross again.

Sincerely,
Constance

1 comment:

Erie said...

Hey Sweetie I couldn't have said it better myself we did have some awesome times with Micah But as all thing in life this part of ours has come to an end and I to wish that some day things can be the way they were again But until then you should know you have friends who love you and would die for you as we once would have him and still might. As to Micah we do love and will miss you things just have to change before they can be the same.