Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LIFE SUCKS @$$!!!!!

Ok so here it is, I have no idea what to do. I hate my job to the point i don't want to go anymore. My dad says not to quit but i can't seem to do anything right when i am there, its so boring i fall asleep and then miss what they say and then mess up the call. well when i mess up a call, I get more strikes against me and I only get 3 because i am prbationary. I want to quit but my dad says no, because i haven't found a new job. I can't do the job anymore and just wanna quit tomorrow. I need some help, leave some segestions.

1 comment:

Erie said...

Hey Honey I know that this sucks and is being a pain in your ass but I have to agree with your dad on this one stick it out till you find something better. Better a crappie job than no job. You have to many responsibilities not to have a job. Who knows maybe it'll get better or something will come really fast. In fact I'll even help you look. I love you hang in there sweetie were all here for you and know you can do this.

Heart always,
Mattie,Joshua and Erie